Sunday, December 8, 2013

The lazy photographer

I really should use that as my moniker.  I am starting to realize that what I shoot tends to be what I pass on a day to day basis and I have software and programs to help me setup shots and situations but I rarely use them.  Oh well, here are a few shots taken over the summer.

Flowers.  Trying closeups, but I have not purchased a macro lens yet.  It will probably be my next purchase.  105 Sigma or the 105 Nikon.  (Then I can do some real closeups.)


This guy poked his head up toward the end of my daughter's back to school picnic.  He had a few people and kids watching him.  He would pop up and eat a bit of grass and pop down.  When someone got a bit close, he disappeared for about a minute and then we watched as he back-filled that entrance.  Then all of a sudden he appeared at a different hole and started eating again.  And the cycle would start again.



Lastly, yet another project getting started.  I got a microscope and am starting to investigate the small.  (I may have gone too small.)  This first picture is a very quick test of a blood smear.  (Yes, poor slide creation and preparation.  I have to relearn it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment