Sunday, February 2, 2014

Timelapses

I guess it is time to catch up on a couple of posts.

First off, I did a couple more timelapse tests over the past month.  The first was just the night sky in Berkeley.  So there was a lot of light pollution, few stars but I was kind of interested in seeing how it would turn out.  Each frame is a 1 sec exposure at f2.8, ISO 2500 with a 2 sec delay.  There is not much too look at but I did catch a couple of airplanes flying through the frame and I would have to have either taken more exposures or increased the time between frames to get the stars to move.



This second one was an attempt to do a sunrise.  It was a cloudless morning and I figured I would again try something new.  This is from Kirby Cove which is in the Marin headlands area.  Very nice place.  This one is set at 1 sec intervals.


No comments:

Post a Comment