Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Einstein Day

Black Pine Circle (BPC) bid to make The Guinness Book of World Records for the most people dressed like Einstein.  This took place in March of 2015 but did not become official until November of the same year.  It was truly a unique experience both for my daughter and for me as an observer.  (I was going to participate but they ran out of wigs.)  Everything was rather scientific with a grid system that the kids had to stay in.  This allowed the volunteers to effectively count the kids and made sure everyone kept the attire on for the appropriate amount of time.  Oh and it ended up being a rather hot day for March but everyone pulled through and the official count  was 305.  I believe 315 was the unofficial count, so loosing 10 was not that bad.  So here are a couple of pictures that I took of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment